Childcare vouchers are an employee benefit and available to any working parent in the UK, organised through us, your employer.
They’re a Government-approved, tax-efficient way of paying for childcare. If you join the scheme, you can exchange up to £243 a month of your gross salary for childcare vouchers.
The part of your gross salary you exchange for Childcare Vouchers is tax-free and exempt from National Insurance contributions. Because of this, you can make savings of up to £933 a parent, per year.
It doesn’t cost you anything to sign up for Childcare Vouchers and the scheme applies whatever rate of tax pay. What’s more, both parents can request Childcare Vouchers, which means your family could save up to £1,800 a year!
Childcare Vouchers operate in a similar way to online banking, meaning fast, easy payments direct to your childcare providers.
So what are the key benefits?
- Potential family savings of £1800 a year
- Each parent could take up to £243 per month of their salary as Childcare Vouchers
- This amount is exempt from tax and National Insurance Contributions, saving each parent £77 per month
- Childcare Vouchers are open to both mums and dads, meaning double savings!
- Fast payments direct to your childcare provider
- Available for children up to the age of 15, or 16 if registered disabled
All registered childcare providers can accept Childcare Vouchers as a method of payment, including:
Nurseries, Nannies, Crèches, Childminders, Out of school clubs, Breakfast and after school clubs,and Holiday clubs.
Childcare Vouchers now available at Peninsula Care. To find out more and to sign up, log onto www.efcvouchers.com
Enter the unique Sign Up Code: 5shk4