To make sure that all customer care packages are covered. To manage day-to-day changes in care packages. Provide an emergency on-call service one week on /one week off. 08:30 to 17:00, Monday to Friday plus on-call.
Do you want to work for an Multi Award Winning team who value their staff? An opportunity has arisen to join our Care at Home office team in the role of Care Coordinator.
- Processing changes and amendments to existing care packages
- Assigning Care Workers to customers, whilst working within the standards and requirements of the company.
- Working with other members of the administration team to ensure high quality service provision.
- Talking to the company’s customers about their care
- Covering and processing all short term changes to care packages
- Keeping records and paper files up to date with changing information.
- Monitoring Care Staff Performance
- General office duties
- On call duties (as per office rota)
Whats the entrance criteria?
- Be able to use a computer and Microsoft Packages
- Previous Care Experience
- NVQ/QCF Level 2
- Full Driving Licence and Access to a car
- NVQ / QCF Level 3
- Previous experience in a similar role such as Senior Care Worker, Care Supervisor.
What Peninsula Care has to offer:
- Salary of £18,500 per annum
- Pension Scheme
- Access to SSE Arena Club Seat Allocation
- 5. 6 weeks annual leave
- Membership Plus Card Benefits
- And of course the chance to work with a friendly team