Home Manager – Omagh
Main function of job
To be responsible, through management and staff leadership, for promoting and ensuring the highest standards of care, in compliance with statutory requirements, to meet the physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs of the residents within the Christian ethos of PCI.To ensure the Home is run efficiently and effectively whilst safeguarding service users.
- 39½ per week worked flexibly, including evening and weekends.
- Competitive salary
- £100 welcome bonus
Qualifications and Knowledge
- A first level nurse with current registration on Part 1 of the NMC Register
- Knowledge and understanding of the current legal responsibilities of the post and standards for the service, including the need for management and delivery of person-centred services
- Knowledge of current health and social services available for older people
- Computer skills for word processing and e-mailing
2. Relevant Experience
- At least 5 year’s post qualification experience, 2 of which have been in a similar care setting within the last 5 years
- At least 2 years’ experience, within the last 5 years, in a similar care setting providing nursing care to older people
- A management qualification or 2 years relevant managerial experience at Band 6 level (or suitable equivalent), gained within the last 5 years
028 9182 8921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org